Custom Search

Friday, September 4, 2009

bbs imgboard cgi-Tears of blood 3 times a day

bbs imgboard cgi-Tears of blood 3 times a day

Calvino Inman, American teenagers aged 15 years has a very rare disorder. Her eyes could remove blood tears more than three times a day. This phenomenon is puzzling the doctors. Thus the Daily Mail Online reports today (02/09).

Calvino and his mother now appeared on national TV programs with the expectation that such disclosures brought a medical explanation for the mystery of the stigmata similar.

Calvino said, "Sometimes, I can feel it out, like tears. I felt my eyes watering. Sometimes, he was hot when out. "

He added, "I'm pretty much possessed by nearly all my friends. Now I'm used. The first time, I felt hurt. "

The first time exit the blood tears, Calvino has surprised his mother, Tammy who then called emergency services.

He said, "The most frightening thing in my life was when he looked at me and said 'Mom, will I die?'. This really menhancurkan my heart. "

So far, she has brought Calvino for MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging - treatment technique using magnetic fields and radio waves to display images on a computer network of the body, red), CT-scan and visited a few experts. But until now, no one can explain this medical mystery.

An ophthalmologist Dr. Calvino says Rex Hamilton may suffer from specific conditions known as haemolacria, which means 'tears of blood'.

"Not a bit to say about what it was. This is a very rare condition, "he said.

Meanwhile, Ms.. Mynatt said he hoped the disclosure on television can bring healing, or at least an explanation.

He said, "No more, I just really want is someone who says he never saw it. I really hope that someone can help my baby. That's all. "

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Copyright 2009@bbs imgboard gallery | Privacy Policy